Sunday, April 19, 2009

Untaken loan facilities:Workshops to the rescue




The following excerpts is taken from the local papers, The Borneo Post Edition 11th Apr 2009

The Ministry of Industrial Development (MID) and Small & Medium Industries Development Corporation (Smidec) in colloboration with Dayak Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI) will be organising a series of workshops in several locations in the state between April & December.

....the workshops are opened to all Dayak entrepreneurs/professionals, but priority is given to DCCI members.

Those interested are requested to contact DCCI's office at 082-425821.

The key objectives of this programme is to create greater awareness among DCCI and Dayak entrepreneurs and professionals as well as members of the Dayak business community, of the readily available financial facilities offered by Smidec and other agencies.

MF's comment: This is for the good of all the Dayak community especially to those in business or intending to set up a business in the future.

I, personally is looking forward to attend this kind of workshop though Merekah Fajar Sdn.Bhd. is still not registered with DCCI at the moment.

To our fellow Dayaks in today's business world , let us shift our focus from our usual politicking (talks) to these workshops which will give benefit to our small community some day.

Please contact the number given above to know more about the coming workshop in your area.



Please share your comment on this with me.

Thank you.

Cheerio.

7 comments:

  1. Your blog is very much good. I am very much impressed by your blog content; I also come across number of sites, you can also check these are also very much useful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Ian
    Thank you for leaving a note.
    I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.

    Drop in anytime, Ian.
    MF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for you article. Nice to see your blog. Keep Posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say that It was very good post, it helped me in finding a good affiliate,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I hope some of us will take up the loans offered through these Gov't agencies.

    Best of luck to everyone, never give up hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a precise and informative article. Things are formed symptom less. Get to know lot's of artifact which were unbeknownst to me. It's truly one of the most facilitative article I get ever read. Thanks for to percentage sensing for author from you. Symmetrical I bookmarked this diplomat as asymptomatic for to get supply from it in incoming.
    Diamonds
    Wedding Favor Guide

    ReplyDelete