Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Proton Exora - full details tomorrow night > 15thApr.09










Strength of body structure of the Exora has been given a lot of attention, especially at the front. Its rigidity also makes the ride and handling very impressive.











The long-awaited Proton MPV will be officially launched on Wednesday night (April 15th) at the KL Convention Centre. Proton showrooms nationwide will also unveil the vehicle immediately after the launch and if you can't make it to a showroom, come to our website at 10:30 pm and we'll tell you everything you want to know about the Exora.

http://www.motortrader.com.my/


Well folks, it's coming your way 15th of April 2009 and that is tomorrow night, please check it out at all Authorised Dealers & Edar Branches throughout Kuching.

I don't know the details yet, but if you need my assistance, please drop me a Note here or call me on my Cellphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment