Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's this? A "Circus Act" or is it a Police Tattoo?


( Picture taken from www.isuhangat.net)

I "borrowed" these pictures from www.isuhangat.net

When I first stepped my foot in Kota Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat back in December of 1989, these scenes surprised me.

If you're at their Bus Terminal, you may get some pretty good shots. Some may tied a motorcycle to the body of a bus, a bicycle or livestocks in cages on bus' roof.

It's amazing how they fully make use of the spaces available to them.

I don't know if this ever happened in Malaysia especially in Sarawak. What will Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (Road Transport Department) say or for that matter our Police Force on road patrol?

And how much is the Fine if caught?

Well folks, I hope y'all enjoy reading this.


(Picture taken from www.isuhangat.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment