Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hey, hey! What's this .....


( Its supposed to be a Perodua Myvi but look at how its called now?)

I was following closely behind to see what was "sticked" to the Perodua Myvi.

I found out it has changed its Original (model) name to "Passo" & a "Toyota" marque instead of a Perodua!

I kept thinking why the owner did that, is he/she not patriotic enough to display a Malaysian-made vehicle? I know it has a Japanese technology and not 100% a Malaysian Product & Produce.

We should be proud instead of confusing ourselves & others by "creating" something which is not, in this case this unit is certainly not from Toyota and most certainly NOT a Passo model!

Is this action violating our rule of Law especially involving our Land Transport Act?

What if some accident were to happen, how do you produce a report and how do the Insurance Adjuster give a recommendation to the repairer?

Do the owner starts off by peeling away the Toyota emblem then the Passo?

I would rather leave my car as it is. No modifications, maybe just a sports wheels an no over-sized tires.

Well folks, just my thinking.

Have nice day.

This is NO April Fools' jokes when you're summoned before a court, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment