Saturday, May 30, 2009

SELAMAT HARI GAWAI DAYAK READERS

("Original" picture found in RuaiKitai.Com)


I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Dayaks A Selamat Hari Gawai Dayak 2009. (Temporarily,) I will be away and I'll update this Blog when I return.

I hope our people will not forget those who are less fortunate than us especially to those living under the brink of poverty, under persecutions elsewhere in the world!

Also I would like all of us to close ranks, I know politics have divided us into many fractions but let us for once enjoy one another for company.

Please don't over do with the festivities, especially with the drinking binge bit.

Value your life, folks.

Aku arapke kitai majak mujur dalam taun 2009 tu. Begulai manah2 enggau sama diri, taja kitai mayuh penemu mayuh ulah, tang ba maya serta awak tu, arapke kitai Dayak tau majak begempung enggau pangan diri.

Selamat Ngintu Hari Gawai Dayak ke samua kita ti ngaku diri bansa Dayak, kelebih agi bansa Iban serata dunya tu ti macha post ditu.

O'hah!!

Posted by: Stephen Dass AKA Merekah Fajar

No comments:

Post a Comment