Saturday, May 2, 2009

How WE celebrated Labor Day Holiday (1st May '09)


** On the lefthand corner of yr picture DJ Mathew Abu, Stephen AKA Igat_Stidi, Johnny Chuat, Pauline AKA Sawa Nelan, Denis Musis & Merekah Fajar (members of RuaiKitai.Dot.Net) Picture taken at Top Spot, Taman Kereta KG **

** On the lefthand corner of the picture Peter John, Johnny Chuat, Sawa Nelan, Merekah Fajar, igat_stidy & Denis Musis. Picture taken at D'Harrisons Jalan Keretapi KG **


It started out as a "tame" dinner affair before we adjourned to De'Harrisons, a karaoke located at Jalan Keretapi. There, we met DJ MA who is doing a part time job deejay-ing for De'Harrisons. We started quite late after 10pm and finished around 2pm. I had a great time though I have to watch my alchohol intake these days. Must be the age catching up so fast as time flies. I'll be 46 come June. And I feel "young." Both of my kids are growing up and in school. I hate growing old but I have to accept it gradually. Growing older gracefully? Its a Fact, everyone will have to go through this motion as a part of our ageing process, whether you like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment