Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Panoramic Sibu


(Picture shows Jen & the children)


(Picture shows behind the row of trees, AM Bank & Tanahmas Hotel where we stayed during our visit to Sibu)


(Another "beautifully designed building" and Sibu have plenty ...)

13th Mar @ 8am: A wet morning. We decided to get up much earlier. Folks, I’m sure you remember that we didn’t eat much when we reached Sibu due to circumstances beyond our control!

We took a short stroll across the road to have our breakfast.

Today in Sibu was Regatta Day. It is boat (sampan) racing time, folks. I can’t go as I have to attend our 1st SEC Meeting at 9:30 at the Tanahmas Hotel.

My children walked from Tanahmas Hotel to nearly all the shopping complexes. Naturally, it is good for them instead of staying indoors all day long.

And we finished at 4pm. What can I do except to go back to my room 511 to catch up on my lost “zzzs.” The previous night I didn’t get much sleep. I always have that problems adjusting to the surrounding environment whenever I go traveling out of Kuching. I miss my bed, perhaps? Maybe so!

Many issues were discussed during the course of the Meeting. We started by introducing ourselves, especially the “newbies” including myself. There eight of us.

Later, it was sort of an induction course for the new SEC members.
(SEC or Supreme Executive Council is the highest body in the SDNU organization)

No comments:

Post a Comment