Tuesday, June 29, 2010

'Panoramic' Kuala Lumpur captured through my Handphone







(Latip & his family having some light refreshments @ SOGO TAR before going to Port Kelang)








As we were chauffeur driven throughout our stay in KL, I had ample time to take these lovely pictures.

On this trip, LadyJenn & I managed to go to Port Kelang's Tanjung Harapan to the famous Ikan Bakar. I was introduce by Latip, an old buddy from Negri Sembilan but had served in the Army 14 years ago. We took the opportunity to explore Klang, its food as well as some of the interesting places in and around Klang.

I had Fried Vermicelli cooked to perfection by a Siamese, satay amongst the food that I managed to have that night!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. One of the very best I have read. Well written, with style and intelligence. I have spent hours looking for erotica like this. Resorting to writing it myself.
    Good news and food for thought. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete