Friday, September 11, 2009

New photos of CR-V facelift from Honda UK

Source from paultan.org

The new CR-V is only supposed to debut in Japan on the 17th but Honda UK has already officially announced the car with this new photo.

The new CR-V gets new bumpers front and back, a new grille, new alloy wheel designs for both the 17 inch and 18 inch sizes, and upgraded fabric and plastics on the inside. The audio console gets a new design, and Honda has also added better engine and cabin soundproofing.



For diesel-crazy Europeans, they get an updated version of Honda’s 2.2 liter diesel. The diesel engine now makes an extra 10 PS and 10Nm of torque, resulting in new power output figures of 150 PS at 4,000rpm and 350Nm of torque at 2,000rpm. Also, previously the diesel was only available with a manual but now Honda has an in-house 5-speed automatic for the diesel CR-V.


I guess European people prefer diesel powered engine, personally if given a choice I don't think I like the sound of purring diesel engine although my 3yr old Nissan Frontier is diesel powered!

I'm thinking of selling my Frontier if the price offered me is about right?

I'm looking for a trendy 7 seater, which would suit my needs, coming from a large family.

I'm also looking for a re-conditioned 2nd hand CRVs, so those thinking of letting go their old "workhorse" can get in touch with me on that. Actually, I'm doing a favor for a friend, as he goes around hunting high and low for this particular unit.

I had a few units a couple of months back, but those are history now.

So folks, if you have any double-cabin Ford Ranger/Mazda Fighter,and thinking of selling it, please get in touch with me also. I may be able to help you sell it off and I hope you will also consider getting the new unit from us at MFSB.

We wish you a Blessed week end, and Happy Motoring.

SDass Aka Merekah Fajar

No comments:

Post a Comment